Disney+ allows multiple family members to use a single Disney+ subscription through a feature called ‘Disney+ Family Sharing.’ Here’s how it works:
- Account Creation: One member of the family creates a Disney+ account and subscribes to the service.
- Profile Creation: After creating the account, the account holder can set up multiple user profiles, each with its own name and avatar. These profiles can be customized for different family members.
- Streaming on Multiple Devices: Disney+ allows you to stream content on up to four devices simultaneously with one subscription. So, multiple family members can watch Disney+ content at the same time on different devices.
- Parental Controls: Parents can set up parental controls for individual profiles to restrict access to age-appropriate content.
- Downloaded Content: Each profile can download and store content for offline viewing on their own devices.
- Multiple Devices: Disney+ is available on various devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and gaming consoles. Family members can use their profiles to log in on these devices.
- Different User Preferences: The service remembers the viewing progress and preferences for each profile. This means that each family member can have their own watchlist, recommendations, and viewing history.
- Additional Profiles: Disney+ allows you to add up to seven profiles per account, so you can accommodate multiple family members.
Disney+ Family Sharing is designed to make it convenient for multiple family members to access and enjoy Disney+ content with their own personalized experience while using a single subscription.